LightningController-Set, 4-pole, for use in TN-S and TT networks:
Completely pre-terminated and ready for connection, consisting of:
MC 50-B VDE: Lightning current arrestor, Type 1 (Class B) to EN 61643-11 for interface 0 to 1 (LPZ) according to lightning protection zone concept to IEC 61313-1 and DIN VDE 0185-305.
MC 125-B/NPE: N-PE spark gap, Type 1 (Class B) to IEC 61643 for use in TN-S and TT systems.
• VDE test marks
• Conforms to VDN Directive 2nd Edition 2004
• Cover and base, plug-in cover
• Arresting capacity 125 kA 10/350 µs
• Voltage protection level • Line following current quenching 25 kA Ipeak
• Incl. plug caps for identifying the connections
• Encapsulated, non-extinguishing spark gap: can be used in standard distributor housings
Application example: Lightning current arrestor in accordance with VDN Directive 2nd Edition 2004 for pre-meter area.
Note: Required as decoupling length for surge voltage protection of 5 m of cable.
MC 50-B 3+1
|SPD to EN 61643-11||Type 1|
|SPD to IEC 61643-11||class I|
|Lightning protection zone LPZ||0→1|
|Impulse discharge current (10/350)||Iimp||50|
|Total discharge current (10/350)||Itotal||125|
|Nominal discharge current (8/20)||In||50|
|Arrestor surge current (8/20) [total]||ITotal 8/20||125|
|Voltage protection level||Up|
|Follow current quenching capacity (eff) [N-PE]||Ifi||25|
|Maximum back-up fuse||500|
|Division unit TE (17.5 mm)||8|
|Connection cross-section rigid||10-50|
|Connection cross-section, multi-wire||10-35|
|Connection cross-section, flexible||10-25|